AV8R

Tuesday, August 24, 2010



On the flying front, I have secured an arrangement with the Australian/NZ distributor of the new Piper Sport aircraft whereby I assemble, test fly, demonstrate and deliver the aircraft, as appropriate, out of my Gatton Airpark facility. It also means I have the factory demo available to take to local and interstate events. And a lovely machine it is too. You can see a pic of my new ' office'
Unfortunately I have sold Harvey the RV after 3 years in the making and 7 years of great flying. It has only gone 2 doors up and I still can maintain it, so I can look around for the next project while flying both the unique Spacewalker and the Piper Sport.
Sometimes I just have to pinch myself !

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marty,

Cheers from States and a big Bravo on the Piper Deal. You suerly will know that Piper started aircraft production here in Pennsylvania in the small town of Lock Haven. My father was a personal friend of Bill Piper and attended the Cleveland Air Races with him in the 30's and 40's.

Somehow I seem to have lost e-mail contact with you as all my e-mail to you have been returned due to some snafu with the addy.

As always Marty Keep Well and you always have a place to stay when you come to the US.

John McCaw
av8trjohn@comcast.net
1-412-980=1233

8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home